At Daimler Trucks Somerton, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso vehicle.
As part of the Daimler Trucks Somerton service programs, our team is committed to upholding a high service standard.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
- Truck servicing and repairs – all makes and models
- Book servicing
- Trailer servicing and repairs
- Major component overhauls
- Welding and fabrication
- Computerised vehicle diagnostics
- Air-conditioning and auto-electrical services
We are Authorised Dealers for Detroit, Cummins and Allison Transmissions
Additionally, while you know your Vehicle is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Daimler Trucks Somerton lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready and come and collect you. That's a great service.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
As an Elite Support certified dealership, here at Daimler Trucks Somerton, we know your time is important, so we want to help you make the most of it.
To book a service with us, please call us on 03 9305 4152. Our friendly staff will be able to assist in booking your next service.
For your comfort and convenience, our aftersales waiting area has the following amenities available at all times, free of charge:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable semi-private waiting area
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks
- TV Entertainment/Magazines
- Shuttle service - this can be arranged subject to availability and scheduling. Please contact us prior if you do require our shuttle service
- A Courtesy loan van is available for customers use and is complimentary for the first day. Bookings must be made in advance and daily rate is charged for use of the loan vehicles where it exceeds 1-day. Please enquire within to secure a loan vehicle, availability is not guaranteed.
- Our 'Customer Amenities' book if located in the customer waiting area with relevant local information should you require an overnight stay, local restaurants or transport options. Please ask us if you require any further information about the area.
If there is anything else we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, please contact us via the below contact form or speak to one of our friendly team members during your visit.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso vehicle.
The Daimler Trucks Somerton team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.