Capable of covering GVM's of between 3,500kgs and 8,000 kgs, the Fuso Canter range of light duty trucks are the only light duty Japanese trucks to offer 30,000km service intervals. The Canter also features the world's first dual clutch gearbox for a truck and an EEV emission compliant engine range. Slim enough to allow you to access tight areas such as alleys and driveways but wide enough to seat three people, the Canter range has all the features and performance of a ute but with the space and strength of a truck.
Subscribe to the Fuso YouTube channel to see our trucks in action!
The Fuso Canter is available in the following ranges:
- 4x2 Range
- Hybrid Range
- Tipper Range
- Crew Cab Range
- 4x4 Range
The Fuso Canter includes the following features:
- Canters class leading tare weight allows for bigger payloads
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals on Canter helps to reduce maintenance costs
- Fusos exclusive smooth shifting DUONIC dual-clutch AMT delivers all the benefits of an automatic transmission with none of its weaknesses.
- 3 year map upgrades standard with their SAT/NAV multimedia unit including Bluetooth capability's that will support up to three reverse cameras
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator if pressed at the same time as the brake for improved safety.
- Best in class cab access due to the conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Fuel effceint EEv rated engine is cleaner than Euro V, has less smoke and lower PM and CO.
- Driver and far passanger airbags
- Front and rear disc brakes with ABS and EBD (excludes FG 4x4 models).
- Driver suspension seat for improved comfort on all wide cab models
- Canter factory tippers are the only trucks to have a limited slip diff and the LUG rear tyres to improve traction in boggy conditions to reduce damage to lawns.
|515 Narrow Cab Spec Sheets|
|515 Narrow Super Low Spec Sheets|
|515 Spec Sheets|
|815 Spec Sheets|
|4 x 4 Spec Sheets|