Century Class CST112
Freightliner’s Century Class CST112 has been built to excel in demanding and ultra-competitive environments – from single trailer distribution, intrastate and short haul work to tipper applications.
Everything about the Century Class CST112 is designed to increase efficiency and help you make a profit. Its advanced DD13 engine is exceedingly fuel efficient, class-leading aerodynamics cut wind resistance to improve economy and extremely low tare allows for greater payloads. The Century Class CST112 is engineered to make maintenance simple and improve day-to-day economy and extend the life expectancy of your vehicle.
The bottom line is; the Century Class costs less to run, meaning there is more left over for you.
Features of the Century Class include:
- Driver’s Message Centre to deliver timely, easy-to-understand information
- A sharp wheel cut provides optimal open highway usage and allows for tight manoeuvring and backing.
- Electronically controlled gauges show clear and reliable data.
- Seats Inc, XTREME HD air suspended seats features lateral and lumbar support, state-of-the-art suspension and numerous adjustment options.
- Advanced HVAC system maximises airflow and keeps temperatures precise to personalise comfort and reduce driver fatigue.
- Easier maintenance – the Century Class hood opens a full 90-degree to make engine maintenance easier. See-through fluid reservoirs allow instant checking of fluid levels and splash shields are mounted on the bonnet rather than the chassis for easy access to the engine.
It’s the truck with the power to perform in demanding environments. Everything about the Century Class CST112 is designed to increase efficiency.
A low tare increases payloads, which are easily handled by Detroit Diesel’s advanced DD13 engine that also delivers easy driving, exceptional fuel efficiency and extended service intervals. Using advanced technology, the Century Class is engineered to simplify maintenance, improve day-to-day economy and prolong life expectancy.
- Produces 450hp and 1,650 lb-ft of torque.
- Undergone more than 10,000 hours of durability testing in Australia and North America – proven durability.
- Extended up to 40,000 km service intervals reducing service costs and downtime.
- Market leading warranty:
- 5 years*
- 1,000,000 kilometres*
- 500,000 litres fuel burn*
- 15,000 hours*
- Jacobs Engine Brake integrated into DD13 to provide 550 BHP of retardation reducing wear on brakes.
Pairing the benefits of light weight with the need for exceptional strength, Freightliner’s aluminium cabs contribute significantly to the CST112’s extremely low tare. The ranges of day cab and sleeper configurations available mean that the Century Class CST112 can be optimised for your needs and comfort. Whether you choose the Day Cab, 34” Mid-Roof or 48” Mid-Roof, your cab has been built with the professional driver in mind.
The Century Class CST112 boasts:
- Spacious interior with enough headroom to stand and plenty of storage.
- Insulated floor and walls to keep outside noise to a minimum.
- Sleeper cabs feature under-bunk storage and separate control panel.
- Seats Inc, XTREME HD air suspended seats and steering wheel are completely adjustable to ensure driver comfort at all times.
Subscribe to the Freightliner YouTube channel to see our tough trucks in action!
|Freightliner Century Class Features and Benefits Brochure|
|Freightliner Century Class Spec Sheets|